Need to get something done with local government agencies? Or would you like to know what’s happening in Dublin or among the Muirfield community? Check out these online resources…
Muirfield Village / Muirfield Association
- Main website: www.muirfieldassociation.com
- Newsletters and email subscriptions
- Publications, including property policies, by-laws, and more
- Design Review process information and paperwork
City of Dublin
- Main website: dublinohiousa.gov
- Subscribe via email to various city updates: dublinohiousa.gov/enews
- Curbside Yard Waste Collection
- Recycling Collection (via Rumpke)
- Garbage Collection (via Rumpke)
- Snow Removal
- Real-time auto-updated snow removal maps: Snow Go
- Dublin YouTube channel, including City Council meetings
- Dublin video, including “It’s Happening in Dublin” news program: dublinohiousa.gov/video
- Main website: wtwp.com
- Station 93, serving Muirfield and Weybridge with fire and rescue services
- Main website: www.co.delaware.oh.us
- Board of Elections
- Delaware County Auditor — Searchable property owner information, covering the entire Weybridge development, as well as tax information and contacts
Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- Main website: www.bmv.ohio.gov
- Delaware County locations for titles, licenses, driver exams, etc.
- Primary utility provider: AEP Ohio
- Report a Power Outage
- Report a Streetlight Problem
- Natural Gas (for homes that have it): Columbia Gas of Ohio
- Water and Sewer: City of Columbus – Public Utilities
- For Garbage, Recycling, and Yard Waste, see the City of Dublin, above
Internet service is available to all homes in Weybridge. Services change over time, but as of August 2021, there were 2 major options for wired (not wireless) Internet services in the Weybridge neighborhood.
- AT&T Internet — Based on the classic copper phone lines installed in Weybridge since the 1980s, AT&T offers Internet via their DSL platform, which can offer download speeds up to 75Mbps, but speeds are commonly below 50Mbps in Weybridge due to our distance from the nearest AT&T central office. Service costs vary, but are typically around $50-$60 per month for Internet service alone. AT&T offers a variety of bundling options that can include traditional phone service, mobile phone service, and more.
- Spectrum Internet — Based on coaxial TV cables, Spectrum offers Internet via their cable modem platform, which can offer download speeds of up to 1,000Mbps in Weybridge. Service costs vary, and Spectrum offers a variety of bundle options including home phone service, cable TV, and even mobile phone service. Costs vary based on your Internet speed and your service and bundle choices.
- Example: One resident reported 400Mbps Internet with no other bundled service costs about $100/month.
- NOTE: Spectrum is known to give initial discounts that expire over time, and prices can rise quickly. Plan to call in to cancel service or negotiate a new contract every year or two to keep your monthly cost under control.