- You can get website updates by email if you subscribe
- We will send invitations to all known Weybridge email addresses in October, including subscribers to the prior email system
- How to subscribe:
- Option 1: Accept the invitation sent to your email address
- Option 2: Visit weybridge-hoa.com and sign up using the “Subscribe Via Email” field in the left column
- You must confirm your subscription using the links sent to you via email
- Questions? Email email@example.com
- Same web address: weybridge-hoa.com
- Cleaner look, simpler layout, larger fonts
- Works great on PCs, tablets, and smartphones
- Email is now delivered directly from the website (there’s no difference between emailed content and website content)
- Site content has been reviewed and updated throughout
- The home page always features the latest announcements
- No logins or passwords needed to get secure info like the resident directory — we’ll mail paper copies annually and email electronic copies quarterly to all residents
If you would like a printable 2-page summary of the new site and how to subscribe via email, you can download it here (PDF).
The annual meeting of Weybridge Homeowners Association, Inc. is scheduled for Tuesday, October 9 starting at 7:00 p.m., held in the private meeting room at the nearby Bogey Bar & Grill. All residents are invited and encouraged to attend.
The current Board of Trustees will conduct the annual meeting. There will be live reports from the President, Treasurer, Landscaping, and more.
Come See the New Weybridge Website
We’re launching an all-new website at the annual meeting, so please join us! We’ll introduce the new website to attendees, demonstrate it, and answer questions. We’ll also explain how email subscriptions to Weybridge news will be updated.
Dinner Before the Meeting
Residents are also welcome to join us at the Bogey before the formal meeting for dinner. All dinners are on your own, but with your friendly neighbors! For dinner, please plan to arrive between 5:30 and 6:00 p.m.
Please Let Us Know You’re Coming (RSVP)
The Bogey would like a heads-up on how many are attending dinner and the meeting. If you’re planning to attend the dinner please email Norm Parrish at firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of folks attending.
This week Dublin released a 90-second video giving an overview of the City’s new “Aging in Place” plan, which aims to ensure Dublin is a great community for everyone to live full lives throughout their later years.
As part of the program, there’s an event coming up on Wednesday, October 17 at 7:00 p.m. at the Dublin Community Recreation Center called “Someone I love is Aging… and so am I“, presented by Syntero, a local mental health provider.
You can read more about the Aging in Place program on the Dublin website here: https://dublinohiousa.gov/living/aging-in-place/
BrightView, our landscaping provider, has advised us that they will be mowing a little differently this week due to the recent heavy rains.
They will be mowing this week, but they will be a bit more selective on where they mow. They will mow anywhere that will support it — that is, areas that won’t sustain turf damage from the lawn mowing equipment. Some low-lying or poorly-drained areas may still be too wet or muddy to safely support their gear.
They feel a little long grass — temporarily — is better than rutting up yards and tearing up turf, which could easily become a problem into next year. They’ll resume a more normal mowing pattern as the ground firms up.
Questions? Contact Brent at email@example.com.