Concerned about shoveling snow from the driveway this winter? In years past, some Weybridge residents have worked with Tom Wiseman (and Jim Severance before Tom), who can provide privately-paid plowing and shoveling services.
As a courtesy to our Weybridge neighbors, here are Tom’s services and options:
- For existing customers, snow clearing services are $20 per driveway from 2-4 inches; $25 from 4-6 inches; $30 over 6 inches
- If you contact Tom to plow on the snow event day, the cost is $30 and he’ll plow after he finishes plowing existing customers
- Service includes shoveling walks to the front door
- Tom shows up automatically after 1.5 to 2 inch snow events
- Plowing services start after snow stops falling, and Tom will plow/shovel again after accumulation of an additional 2 inches of snow
He uses a Grasshopper with plow and rubber wheels. To arrange service: