Following the 2020 election (no, not THAT election), Weybridge has some new Trustees and we’re changing some of the formal Officer and volunteer roles. Here’s the current lineup helping lead the Weybridge community:
Trustees + Officer Roles
- President: Norm Parrish (Nov 2018 – Nov 2021)
- Vice President: Pam Webb (Nov 2018 – Nov 2021)
- Treasurer: Jan Mussio (Nov 2020 – Nov 2023)
- Secretary: Stacy Holliday (Nov 2020 – Nov 2023)
- Trustee at Large: Beth Alderson (Nov 2018 – Nov 2021)
- Landscape Officer: Lisa Henry
- Webmaster: John Proffitt
- Ladies Lunch Organizer: Sharon Foster
- Publisher, The Bridge: Bill Campbell
- New Resident Ambassador: Stephanie Miller
You can always find our current roster of Trustees, Officers, and Volunteers here on the Weybridge website. That page also includes email addresses in case you would like to reach out to specific roles.
With the changes noted above, we have had 2 departures from the Board. Weybridge would like to specially thank…
Ed Kuplis, Treasurer
After many years on the Board as a Trustee and as a detail-oriented Treasurer, Ed Kuplis is retiring from his role. He’s been a fierce advocate for financial responsibility on behalf of all residents, and gotten to know many in our community. We cannot thank him enough for his steady spreadsheet wizardry and thoughtful leadership!
Brent Kleihauer, Landscape Officer
A few years ago Brent stepped up to take on the very big year-round task of managing our landscaping contract and services, including gathering property-by-property preferences and collaborating regularly with BrightView on lawn mowing, edging, weeding, fertilizing, mulching, and more. The proof of Brent’s hard work is all around us — literally — and it makes living in Weybridge so much more pleasant. Thank you to Brent for the lawn flags, the surveys, and taking and making so many phone calls to keep Weybridge neat and green!